A Facebook Ads Strategy Workshop for Service Providers and Course Creators
Run profitable Facebook ads to sell your online course or service on a modest budget
Get the tuition and personal support you need to connect with your ideal prospects using Facebook ads and convert them into clients on this workshop that blends on-demand e-learning with 1-to-1 coaching.
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to:
This on-demand lesson consists of a short video (9mins) and written task (approx 15mins). Learning outcomes include::
Topics: Facebook Basics, Facebook v Google, The Ads Manager, Core Components of a FB Ad Campaign, Targeting Options, Demographic Targeting, Interest Targeting, Behaviour Targeting, Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, Retargeting, Targeting Case Study, Audience Insights, Testing Audiences
This on-demand lesson consists of a short video (9mins) and task (approx 20mins). Learning outcomes include:
Topics: The complete sales process, planning your sales offer, setting sales targets, case study: webinars by the numbers, setting your ad budget, campaign optimisation
This on-demand lesson consists of a short video (9mins) and task (approx 20mins). Learning outcomes include::
Topics: key components of a Facebook ad, creating your ad, placement options, lead magnets: downloads, challenges, webinars, free consultations, blended workshops, case studies, landing pages, writing landing page copy, writing ad copy
Once you've completed units 1-3, you'll get expert guidance and personal feedback on your new Facebook ads campaign via your one-to-one zoom call with Brian (approx 20-30mins)
Brian Duffy is an e-learning consultant based in Kerry with 10+ years experience creating and selling online courses and helping others to do the same. Brian is a professional web developer and teacher with a unique approach to digital marketing that focuses on education over sales ni a way that works with both the Google and Facebook ad platforms.
Join Brian on this hands-on workshop which blends interactive e-learning (which you can do on-demand) and 1-on-1 support to provide you with a personalised plan so you can profitably advertise your premium online course or signature service.
Brian's work has been featured on
Start right away, get your plan in just 90 minutes.
Special Price: €65 for 1 month access
100% Zero SALES PITCH Money back guarantee
If, for any reason, you don't like this workshop, you can get a full refund anytime within 14 days after your purchase. If you have any issues, just get in touch with Brian via the members area and he'll either help you out until you get the results you need or give you a swift refund.
A blended workshop is a mix of 3 short on-demand lessons, each with a simple task. You'll learn how to complete your task in the lesson, and will discuss your submissions with your teacher on a 1-to-1 call at the end.
This workshop is for professional service providers and subject matter experts (E.g. consultants, training providers, coaches, accountants, solicitors, therapists, designers, advisors etc) aiming to reduce time spent on digital marketing and grow sales via a profitable, low-maintenance ad campaign that can run all year round on a modest budget. It was originally designed for anyone with an online course which they are struggling to sell, or anyone considering creating a course but are unsure how they might sell it. But is equally applicable to those selling other types of knowledge-based services.
This workshop aims to help you answer 3 critical questions that you' need to able to answer before you can run a profitable Facebook ad campaign:
1. How exactly will you target your ideal clients?
This is the first question for obvious reasons. There are very few people on the planet you can't reach with either Facebook or Google ads. We'll look at Google too and cover all the bases for this.
2. What exactly are you selling, how much are you charging and what are your sales targets?
This allows you to set your budget and optimize your campaign by the numbers.
3. How can you showcase your expertise and build trust in a way that respect your time?
In other words, how can you build trust and convince prospects you have what it takes to help them without trying to pressure them or trigger them emotionally using sales techniques that you yourself dislike, in such a way that you only speak to super-qualified, highly committed clients who expect your call?
1. It's 100% educational, which means there's nothing for sale. The lessons have been designed by a professional teacher to do one thing and one thing only, teach you how to apply this material to your business.
2. It's on-demand, which means that when you sign up you'll have instant access and can go at your own pace. You can dip in and out on any device and will have access for 1 month.
3. It's interactive, which means you’ll watch 3 concise lessons videos and will teach you how to submit a short written task answering one important question which we'll be able to discuss on our 1-to-1 call, because...
4. It's blended, which means I'm not going to try and solve all your problems with my 3 lesson videos. Instead I'm going to review your tasks before getting on a call with you with the aim of answering your questions and giving you a customised plan that you can execute with confidence however you see fit.
Brian has worked with
Brian Duffy is based in Co. Kerry, Ireland